The Internal Trainers should have excellent Training Skills. They should be very good in preparation of Course Contents for Training Programme, Delivery Skills and handling the audience. They should adopt most appropriate, effective and innovative Training Techniques to powerfully drive home the concepts. They should build an excellent rapport with the participants and render the Training Programme very impactful, result-oriented, interesting, thought-provoking, practical and relevant. This Training Programme has been formulated to impart the above skills to the Internal Trainers
- Preparation, structure and sequencing the Course Coverage (Course Contents)
- Preparation of effective slides and other Training Accessories
- Training Skills- Interest generation, ice breaking, eye contact, posture, pronunciation, vocabulary, Structure, fluency, pausing, tone, voice modulation, seeking feedback, alertness, self confidence, subject knowledge, rapport-building (with the participants), facial expressions, body language etc.,
- Different types of Training Techniques – Case Studies, Role Plays, Group Discussions, Quiz, Questionnaires, Exercises, Games, Simulation Exercises, etc. and selecting the appropriate technique depending on the target group, topic and the situation
- Making the Training Programme interactive and participative, whenever needed
- Techniques for capturing the attention of the participants throughout the Training Programme
- Assessing the comprehension and absorption (of the topic) by the participants; applying necessary corrections in the style and techniques of training, if needed
- Techniques for making even the most technical (and dry) topic quite interesting and relevant
- Use of anecdotes, examples and illustrations to enhance the understanding of the subject and to render the Training Programme lively and interesting
- Structuring the sessions during Pre-lunch and Post-lunch sessions, if applicable
- Studying and interpreting the Body Language of the participants and moderating the training techniques based on these non-verbal inputs
- Techniques for rendering the Training Programme lively, interesting and effective.
- Use of Audio Visuals in the Training Programme
- Making the training appealing to participants of all categories – Visual, Auditory and Kinesthetic type of the participants
- Techniques for handling different types of participants – intelligent, egoistic, emotional, sedate, rational/ logical, silent, wandering-minded, experienced, inexperienced, fault-finding, genuine, learning-oriented, suspicious, etc.
- Answering the questions from the participants without losing track of the topic / contents
- Simple techniques for managing the stress and tension of the trainer (during the programme) – slow breathing, mental imagery, assertiveness, postural corrections, positive mental attitude, etc.
- Assessing the effectiveness of the Training Program
- Effective training techniques
- Participative and interactive programme
- Average Rating given by the participants: +9
- Contents can be customized to your needs
Opinions of our clients
“…The Training Programme on ‘Train the Trainer’ conducted by M/s. Unique Consultants for our employees were extremely well received. For the Overall Effectiveness of the Training Programme, the participants have given a Rating of 9.2 on 0-10 scale (0: Lowest; 10: highest). This shows the high impact the Training Programme had on the participants.
The Training Programme was very result-oriented, practical, interactive and interesting.The techniques taught in the Training Programme were very thought-provoking. The participants got immensely benefited by the Training Programme and we are observing remarkable improvement in their Training Skills after they attended the Training Programme…”
– Rexam Pharma Packaging India Pvt. Ltd.
“…This has reference to your facilitating programme titled ‘Trainthe trainers’. We are glad to share with you that the programme feed back is positive and encouraging so much that the participants have rated the programme as unique and excellent. I understand that the capsuleon presentation skills was very useful…”
– Vikrant Tyres Ltd.
“…The programme was indeed very good to enhance our skills towards becoming an efficient trainer and to make the training programme more effective…”
– Strides Arcolab Ltd
“…I recount the two days spent under your tutelage with pleasure. You had energized us with your sparkling and interesting talk while, at the same,time opening out our minds. We now feel rejuvenated and inspired to apply the new skills at our training sessions and hope that an altogether new experience is in store for our Trainers and Trainees alike.I am extremely grateful for the sincerity and devotion displayed by you in training us and look forward to many more occasions of meaningful association with you…”
– United India Insurance Co. Ltd
“…They conducted Training Programme on „Train the Trainers for approx.40 faculty of leading Pharma Industries. Their passion to serve the cause of pharma students is very commendable. We sincerely recommend to industries to organize training programmes for the employees from M/s. Unique Consultants…”
– Pharma Training Institute (PTI)
“…The programme was absorbing. There is alround participation from all the participants and there was active participation in the programme…”
– Micro Labs Ltd., Bengaluru