Team spirit is the bed rock of an organization. Without team spirit among the employees, an organization will be an example of ‘Individual Excellence and Collective Catastrophe!’ High performance teams exhibit mutual understanding, empathy, consensus building and collective problem solving. These factors boost the individuals’ contribution enhancing the overall performance of the organization. This Training Programme gives insight into the qualities to be developed by the employees to build high performance teams. The programme has been designed to be very innovative, thought – provoking and impactful.
- Qualities of high performance teams
- Developing empathy, synergy, mutual understanding and ‘Win-win’ attitude amongst the team members
- Consensus building and collective problem solving
- Supplementing and Complementing each member’s core competency and achieving results through team work
- Interpersonal relationship and interdepartmental co-ordination as prerequisites for building high performance teams
- Aligning to the common vision, mission and values of the organization
- Giving importance to team’s objectives rather than individual’s opinions/views
- Personal characteristics of an effective team player-honesty, integrity, mutual trust and respect, assertiveness, ethics, humility, transparency, sense of appreciation and trust worthiness
- Importance of ethics and values in team building
- Avoiding the factors which inhibit the performance of teams-ego, hypocrisy, anger, jealousy, fear of failure, manipulations, fear, greed, etc.
- Importance of listening skills in team work
- Group dynamics –Small group activities, Task forces etc.,
- Free sharing of information with team members
- Enhancing one’s Emotional Quotient (EQ) for building high performance teams- Maintaining calm and cool
- Effective training techniques
- Participative and interactive programme
- Average Rating given by the participants: +9
- Contents can be customized to your needs
Opinions of our clients
“…The search for a training agency which conducts the most effective Outbound Training Programmes should end with M/s. Unique Consultants, Bengaluru. The mastery of the faculties in conducting Outbound programmes was evident. The way the concepts and principles were taught was simply superb. Every game was extremely absorbing, highly relevant and innovative. The passion and the competence of M/s. Unique Consultants in conducting Outbound Programmes are exemplary. The fact that the participants have given an Average Rating of more than 9 on a 0-10 Scale (0: Lowest; 10: Highest) for the effectiveness of the programme speaks volumes about the deep impact the programme had on the participants. We strongly recommend that many more organizations should organize Outbound Programmes for their employees from M/s. Unique Consultants and reap rich dividends…”
– Volvo India Pvt.Ltd.
“…The OutboundProgramme learning involved games and activities that were relevant and thought-provoking. The programme helped the participants to come closer and appreciate inter-team dynamics. The programme was conducted professionally by M/s. Unique Consultants with high level of commitment…”
– ITC Ltd.
“…The Outbound Programme conducted for approx. 120 employees was extremely effective. The games and exercises played out by them were interesting and innovative. What was most striking was the explanation of the concepts behind each game and exercise. It had great learnings. We heartily appreciate the competence of M/s. Unique Consultants in conducting such Outbound Training Programme. Our employees thoroughly enjoyed and, at the same time, learnt the concepts…”
– Otis Elevator Company India Ltd.
“… ‘It is an unforgettable programme’, ‘It is a very excellent and realistic programme’, ‘It was a wonderful opportunity’ – These are some of the opinions of our employees who underwent the Outbound Training Programme conducted by M/s. Unique Consultants, Bengaluru. Truly, the programme was an outstanding and a memorable one. The way the games were played, the explanation of the theme/learning from the game and the training methodology adopted were extremely effective and absorbing. Our employees were thrilled by the programme which created an indelible impact on their minds. We sincerely appreciate the capability and the creative spirit of M/s. Unique Consultants for conducting Outbound Programmes…”
– Kostal NTTF Automotive India Pvt. Ltd
“…We applaud the faculty’s strong desire and dedication to training. In all the programmes, the rating was more than 4.5 on a scale of 5. The programme makes a mark on our mind and heart. The faculty keeps the crowd lively with lot of humour and interesting learning in it. The faculty somehow manages to turn negative events into positive learning experiences…”
– Viom Networks Ltd.
“… The Outbound Training Programme was a great success. The participants expressed their great appreciation for the outbound games played and the powerful messages/concepts explained by the faculty after each game. These explanations were extremely thought-provoking. The programme has made a deep and memorable impact on the minds of the participants. W sincerely appreciate the competence and expertise of the faculties in conducting such wonderful Outbound Programmes…”
– L&T Ltd.
“…The programme had very effective games and outbound exercises through which many concepts were explained in an experiential manner. The entire programme was formulated and executed in an innovative, participative and professional way…”
– Tyco Electronics Corporation India Pvt. Ltd.
“…The programme was highly appreciated by the participants. The games and exercises were revealing and effective. The programme has charged our employees with new enthusiasm…”
– L&W Construction Pvt. Ltd.
“…The outbound programme was well designed, creative and comprehensive. The theme ‘Learning with Fun’ was well received by the participants…”
– Juggat Pharma (Pharma Division on Jagdale Industries Ltd.)
“… The Outbound Programme was excellent. The concepts were driven home most powerfully though extremely innovative and interesting games and activities. The programme was very experiential in nature and were customized to bring about a theme. We appreciate the great expertise and experience of M/s. Unique Consultants in conducting very effective and memorable Outbound programmes…”
– Vesta Equipments Private Ltd
“…The Outbound Programme conducted for 75 of our executives was memorable. The participants were engaged every moment in the programme. Mr. Aswatha Ramaiah mesmerized the crowd. It was truly a value added event. Our executives thoroughly enjoyed the programme and simultaneously learnt very useful concepts. The games were very absorbing, thought-provoking and innovative. The faculties conducted the programme with great deal of expertise, commitment and involvement. Many participants expressed that the programme was an eye opener and was a great experience of learning with fun. We wish to place on record our heartfelt appreciation for the incredible expertise and experience of M/s. Unique Consultants in conducting Outbound Programmes…”
– Aquarelle India Pvt. Ltd.